Personal data provided by Users within the frames of the Site are processed by Espeo Software Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poznań at Abpa Antoniego Baraniaka 6, 61-131 Poznań, entered into Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000307845, having tax identification number 7811821065, REGON 300851740, with share capital of PLN 50,000.00 – the Personal Data Controller, in accordance with the terms set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”).
You may contact Espeo in all matters related to privacy and data processing via e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
Personal identification information
Espeo may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Espeo will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Espeo.
Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal data will be a subject to automated decision making, including profiling which will help us to adjust advertising, campaigns and marketing offers and to provide the most fitted experience to the Users.
Non-personal identification information
Espeo may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How Espeo uses collected information
Espeo may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service so that Espeo responds to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently, answer all questions and requests sent through the electronic forms and using contact details published on the Site, including interactive forms (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- To conclude an agreement and start cooperation so that Espeo may establish cooperation with the User, verify data and prepare an offer at the specific request of the User to conclude a potential agreement (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR).
- To personalize User experience Espeo may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- To improve the Site Espeo may use feedback of Users provided to improve products and services on Site and beyond it, including Site structure and content to the needs of its Users, create aggregated statistics, and preserve the security and quality of services (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- To send periodic emails Espeo may use the email address to send User information and updates, including marketing content, commercial information, newsletter regarding concerning commercial offer, organization of meetups and training offers (paid and free), the information related to the activities of Espeo Blockchain and Espeo, the industry information on the basis of User’s voluntary consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR) or, if the law allows it, on the basis of the legitimate interest of Espeo (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR). If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Espeo includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact Espeo via the Site.
- To recruit Espeo may contact User who applied for job offer on the Site in order to conduct the recruitment process for the position for which the User is applying for – as far as personal data are required by law, the legal basis for processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR, as far as other, additional data, the provision of which is not required, the legal basis for processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR. On the basis of the User’s voluntary, separate consent, Espeo will process the User’s personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes, if the User such consent expresses (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the GDPR)
- To investigate or defend against possible claims (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR).
- To fulfill legal obligations by Espeo such as accounting and taxes, and for archival purposes (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the GDPR).
How Espeo protects Users’ information
Espeo adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, username and data stored on the Site.
Personal data collected by Espeo are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject,
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date,
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed,
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
In connection with the processing of personal data by Espeo, every User whose personal data are processed is entitled to:
- access the content of these data, in accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR,
- rectify these data, in accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR,
- delete these data, in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR,
- limit the processing of such data, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR,
- transfer data to another controller pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR,
- object to the processing of these data, in accordance with art. 21 of the GDPR.
At the same time, Users have the right to withdraw their consent (where processing is based on consent) at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Users can exercise the User’s rights, mentioned above, by contacting Espeo via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the registered office of Espeo.
Users are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with art. 77 of the GDPR when the Users consider that the processing of their personal data infringes the GDPR.
Term of processing
The period of Users’ personal data processing depends on the purpose and legal basis of the processing.
Personal data obtained through the contact forms or addresses indicated for communication will be processed for the duration of the communication or until an objection to the processing is raised, but not longer than for 3 months from the date of the last contact, unless another legal basis for the processing of personal data applies.
Personal data collected for recruitment will be processed for the duration of the recruitment period and if the Users express the voluntary, separate consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes – for a period of 24 months from the end of the current recruitment.
The personal data of contractors or clients will be processed for the duration of the agreement, and after this period for the time necessary to comply with the law and to establish, investigate or defend against any claims.
Personal data processed in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Espeo will be processed for the period resulting from the relevant legal provisions.
Personal data collected for the purpose of sending marketing content will be processed until User objects to the processing or withdraw User’s consent or the newsletter transmission is terminated.
Sharing Users’ personal information
Espeo does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Espeo may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Espeo may use third party service providers to help Espeo operate its business and the Site or administer activities on Espeo’s behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Espeo may share User information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that User gave Espeo permission to. The recipients of the personal data may be: Espeo’s business partners, clients, affiliates, employees or permanent subcontractors, agents, directors, technology providers, consulting, accounting or legal providers.
In connection with the processing of User’s personal data for the purposes of recruitment, personal data may be provided to entities through which recruitment is carried out.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that links to the sites and services of Espeo’s partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. Espeo does not control the content or links that appear on these sites and is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “Cookies” to enhance User experience, if the User agrees to the use of the Cookies. More information about cookies can be found here:
Users’ acceptance of these terms
Updated: August 2021